OUR SITE HAS BEEN CHANGED, NOW VISIT: http://surrealgaming.no-ip.org/

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

leaving...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja Kami

PostSubject: leaving...    2010-08-10, 5:07 pm

"guys, to stop all the confusion im sS only now. sG is offering nothing, sS is my kinda place. sG is all hype they still dont have a server and there just a rebellion against sS. im not going to stay in a place thats trying to wreck one of the best servers. im done with them. remove me from the list."

srry guys but imma leave unless i get ONE MORE reason to leave sS. nikki kicked johnny and took away my mod cuz i didnt post a resignation from sG.

if nikki gives me one more reason ill be back. and trust me, thats probably going to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vAndaL

PostSubject: Re: leaving...    2010-08-10, 6:15 pm

-

Last edited by vAndaL on 2011-10-02, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sG.HeroiSme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: leaving...    2010-08-10, 6:25 pm

ninja nikki has nothing for me lolz and reqless left bc nikki is a bitch bitches about the littles shit are servers will be up soon! nobody is stoping u !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: leaving...    2010-08-10, 7:17 pm

damn Kami, sS is going down with that beaner knighT as the leader! sG promises glory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sG.reqless

PostSubject: Re: leaving...    2010-08-10, 7:57 pm

If people just made few donations to help us out we would have servers online. Just a heads up I got a box currently in TX as we speak and once we get this bill paid it will go online. I then will get sG 5 servers to start off with... What more do you want? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sG.lolz`MSG

PostSubject: Re: leaving...    2010-08-10, 8:24 pm

Exactly what req said, and it's worth it since the servers are gonna have much greater registry and not laggy for people...

At least won't over load servers in a box, bad ass server setting, rates adjusted badly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leaving...    

Back to top Go down

leaving...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OUR SITE HAS BEEN CHANGED, NOW VISIT: http://surrealgaming.no-ip.org/ :: General Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: