OUR SITE HAS BEEN CHANGED, NOW VISIT: http://surrealgaming.no-ip.org/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR SITE HAS BEEN CHANGED, NOW VISIT: http://surrealgaming.no-ip.org/

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!

Go down 
+2
^GreenTime
sLiK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sLiK

FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!   FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!! Empty2010-08-06, 3:36 pm

Firejohnny told me to tell you guys that he was banned from the chatango thingy. he says cross banned him from it...
Back to top Go down
^GreenTime

^GreenTime

PostSubject: Re: FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!   FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!! Empty2010-08-06, 3:41 pm

thats true

Johnny told me Crossfire banned him from chatango and from this forum!

(Do not say that green i dont want others knowing about this)
Back to top Go down
sG.|Fire~Johnny

sG.|Fire~Johnny

PostSubject: Re: FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!   FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!! Empty2010-08-06, 4:50 pm

Infact i do but i wouldve likedit better if everyone just get the fuck off my back and go do your own shit. Im in two clans, so what? sue me. You have no idea what am i doing, and i do not wish to tell unless u are a really good friend of mine or someone thatis higher rank than a co leader. in other words all you members saying why are me and kami there please shut the fuck up i sick and tired of you fools trying to act like you know everything. GET AT ME.
Back to top Go down
sG.reqless

PostSubject: Re: FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!   FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!! Empty2010-08-06, 7:17 pm

WHOA whats going on in here??? Nevermind I dont even want to know...
Back to top Go down
^GreenTime

^GreenTime

PostSubject: Re: FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!   FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!! Empty2010-08-06, 7:28 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Lt. Bad Ass

PostSubject: Re: FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!   FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!! Empty2010-08-08, 2:08 am

y'all need to chill the fuck out its bad enough this shit got heated with sS and sG and what not we dont need more bull shit around making things harder than they already are. We should all just focus on the clans right now and build them up.
Back to top Go down
THUG LIFE ..|..

THUG LIFE ..|..

PostSubject: Re: FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!   FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!! Empty2010-08-09, 10:53 pm

what is that had 2 do with us ?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!   FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FIREJOHNNY WANTS HIS CHATANGO BACK!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OUR SITE HAS BEEN CHANGED, NOW VISIT: http://surrealgaming.no-ip.org/ :: General Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: